Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Week Down!

Well, I have been here in Afghanistan for one week..... and how do we celebrate??? thanks to the insurgents, we have a mass casualty attack of innocent people and we rock and roll our OR (Theatre) rooms for the past 10 hours and still going.... I have gone back to my barracks room with pager call to get some rest and continue tomorrow! after all the deployments and dealing with this before it just seems so surreal that you would attack your own counrymen????  I am not here to judge, just do my damdest to save lives and make the world a better place.

On a different note, I have my training gear lined up to be sent by my family, I have found 2 great gyms to work out in and one has a heavy bag I can train on... In addition, a Corpsman from my last deployment who is into MMA has brought some Muy tai pads... time to get it on. I am thinking about getting the workout shoes that are the feet gloves to train in so I dont hurt my bare feet.

Short one tonight, gotta get some rest so I will continue to be on my game.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment