Friday, July 6, 2012

Time Flies...WOW

Time is Flying By!!!!!! I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post..... well, let's get caught up.....
        Things have been up and down at the hospital, keeping busy.....unfortunately, and sometimes we are stuck with some very serious and life changing ethical dilemmas on care of locals in the fact that we have to utilize techniques from many years ago to try and ensure their survivability in their community facilities and villages.... that sometimes also takes creative thinking and physiological approaches....
        We celebrated the 4th of July and the USO gave the Role 3 an awesome BBQ party.. I was working during it but did manage to get outside for a brat and some veggies!!! YUM! No fireworks but we did have the jets at the aifield taking off right behind us....

Now...... I am getting into a routine and have even found some great exercise classes.... Zumba in particular!!!! we have an awesome instructor and he is in the Army! Yes I said he and he ROCKS!!!
it is one of the quickest hours of a dance party workout and it is all great music!!!! I had a miss congeneality moment early on to the song "Tally Ho"..... I had to remind myself that it is not side kicks and double knifehand lows.... it is dance kicks and "swoop arms" I giggle everytime the song starts.  Well, gotta get off to sleep...... will update more later and include some great pics of my little "dojang niche" I am getting set up for my training.....

No comments:

Post a Comment